Lightweight protection for three-season backpacking.
The Alps Mountaineering Koda 1 Tent is lightweight and protective so you can go backpacking from brisk springs through rainy autumns. Alps Mountaineering built the tent’s walls partially out of mesh to bring the summer breezes in, the fly out of polyester for UV-protection, and the floor out of PU-coated taffeta for abrasion- and water-resistance. Two poles provide a quick and simple setup as well as sufficient head space, and one vestibule gives you plenty of room for your backpacking gear. Alps Mountaineering also included a gear loft, mesh storage pockets, aluminum stakes, guy lines, and repair swatches for your convenience.
- Half mesh walls, polyester fly
- Polyester taffeta floor with PU coating
- 7000-series aluminum poles
- One door, one vestibule
- One-person capacity, three-season
- Three pounds, eight ounces: lightweight
- Gear loft and mesh storage pockets
- Aluminum stakes, guy lines, and repair swatches included